Wednesday, October 21, 2015

How time flies!

Ten years ago, on a beautiful fall day, I became a McWife.

Bridal party

My car-loving McHusband searched for the custom-made Ford garter I had up my sleeve dress, and we partied the night away with our friends and family.

Reception_Garter kiss

The evening wound down, and we ran through flower petals to the fancy getaway car that the McInlaws surprised us with, embarking on what has become the journey of our lifetime so far.

Exit with petals

And there’s no one else I’d rather be traveling with.  Happy Anniversary, McHusband!  I love you!

Ryan and me

2 comments:

McHusband said...

Happy Anniversary Babe! I'll save the mushy stuff for your card but I love you more than you know.

McMom said...

And the MCMom apologizes for not getting the card on time!! So sorry...to slip up on such an important anniversary. It WAS a beautiful day and an even better evening! Everything about it was beautiful! You all have ventured so far....and there is so much more ahead in your life together. Love you McMom and McDad