Friday, April 24, 2015

All about me!

Well, me and my little family, that is.  But today IS my birthday so when better to bombard you with pictures of the McHusband, Connor, and me?  At least they are really good pictures and not from my cell phone or my version of good picture taken with our nice camera.

DSC_0642

DSC_0582

DSC_0600

DSC_0928

DSC_1289

DSC_1328

DSC_1474

DSC_1524

DSC_1647

DSC_1742

DSC_1873

DSC_1920

DSC_1961

Kelsey Jones of Kj Photography was our photographer and she was wonderful to work with.  I had to reschedule because the weather turned frigid the morning we were supposed to get together and she was so accommodating.  I got way more pictures than I expected, and she told me that if she had edited any and I wanted something different, just let her know.

She is very affordable, and I loved that I was able to download all the pictures so that I can do what I want with them.  If you are looking for a photographer in the Raleigh area, please consider Kelsey.  Check out some of her work on Facebook.

So back to that milestone I mentioned way up at the top.  Yep, today’s my birthday.  The big 3-6.  That seems so much older than I feel or imagine myself.  In my head, I’m stuck closer to 30 or so.

I’m celebrating by taking the day off work, dividing my time at home as evenly as possible between productively and couch potato-ness, getting a haircut, picking Connor up early, and enjoying one of the best white pizzas I’ve ever had (from Garibaldi Trattoria) for dinner.

Oh!  Did you guys see the new blog header?  It was so far overdue for an update.  Neither dog is still with us, Connor is over a year old, and the McHusband hasn’t had a bare chin since maybe the Christmas after that picture was taken.

The end(s)!

DSC_1891

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love seeing all your favorite shots together like this! I LOVE the shot of the 3 of you with Connor on Ryan's shoulder, it's my favorite!

Vickie said...

Ditto on what Sara said, love finally seeing some of your favorite shots together like this. I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

McHusband said...

I'm digging the new header. That was one of my favorite shots. And like you said, about time. :)

Happy Birthday Babe!

Erika said...

Happy birthday!!! I love all the pictures and I love your new blog design! Connor's hair is so blonde!!!