Monday, January 12, 2015

{Recipe Recap} Death by Chocolate Icebox Cake

You know what today needs?  Besides being an extension of Sunday, I mean.

Chocolate.  Mondays can only be made better by the addition of chocolate.  And more Sunday.  But enough about what we can’t control.

I made this dessert for New Year’s Eve.  I thought I was choosing something really easy seeing as how it’s no-bake.  While it wasn’t difficult, let’s just say it also wasn’t super simple to put together.

DSC_3731

But was it worth it?  Yes!  This dessert deserves so much more than my few late-night photos of it so please visit Lindsay’s blog to see some awesome pictures.  Be warned, though, you may find one or two or 27 other things that look delicious.

DSC_3732

If you are looking for a very rich treat, look no further because this dessert will take the cake (hah!).

DSC_3730

{Recipe here}

1 comment:

Erika said...

Omg, that seriously looks amazing! Since I'm craving sweets like crazy, all your recent dessert posts look devine! I was just thinking today how Connor will be one soon. What will you be baking up for that?! :)