Thursday, December 18, 2014

Some Christmas spirit for you

I’m beat.  This week has kicked my butt.  I’ve been busy at work, I’ve been running errands during my lunches, I’ve gotten in three workouts, I’ve held down the fort while the McHusband traveled for work, and I’ve wrapped all the gifts.

Can it just be Christmas already?

Speaking of the holiday, here’re a couple pictures to boost your Christmas spirit.

DSC_3234

That one up there is the background picture on my computer.  Makes me smile every time I open my laptop.

The McHusband and I took Connor to Bass Pro to see Santa last weekend.  I highly recommend the Cary store to anyone in the area. The Santa was awesome!  He looked the part and was really sweet with all the kids.  Also, they give you a free 4 x 6 print and then they have different packages for you to choose from.  We opted for the digital download for $10.  Yes, expensive for one picture, but not that much for the whole experience.

Connor wasn’t fazed by Santa.  He was pretty neutral about the big guy as you can see.

Christmas 2014 - Santa

Christmas 2014 - Santa

Once again, we have plans tonight then the rest of the weekend is wide open.  From a social standpoint anyway.  I will still have the Y, cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, and a dinner  to cook.  I have Monday off because Connor’s daycare is closed.  Luckily, my mom will be visiting to I should still be able to be productive even with my little helper hanging out with me.

TGIF!  Hope you guys have a great weekend and don’t find yourself fighting any mall crowds.

No comments: