Thursday, November 6, 2014

All boy

Last night when I was getting Connor ready for bed, he did something that proved he’s advanced beyond his months.

Connor was laying on his back while I tried to get his feet into his jammies.  He of course preferred to have his feet up by his face and no sooner did he have a toe in his mouth than he let out a little toot.

He immediately looked up at me and laughed!  Like, a full-out giggle fest.  I don’t think I responded in such a way that would’ve elicited that kind of reaction from him so it honestly seemed like he knew he was dishing out some potty humor.  Once he was giggling, of course I couldn’t help but get into it with him, which kept him going for a few more seconds.

I’m in trouble now, rewarding his fart with laughter.  There’s no going back now!

No comments: