Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What-am-I-gonna-watch Wednesday

This show is already on my DVR but I haven’t had a chance to watch it yet.  Last night was boot camp, which meant I didn’t get home until almost 8:00, and I had a cookie cake to bake and frost. Every once in a while something has priority over my shows.  I’m sure you aren’t surprised to know that that “something” is food.

Anyway, I’ve been a big fan of Dylan McDermott’s since he starred on The Practice.  Then he was on Dark Blue and most recently he was on the first season of American Horror Story.  I can’t wait to see who he is, and who he turns out to be, on this show.

Hostages preview

There are only 15 episodes in the freshman season of Hostages, and I hope each one is worth the 40-something minutes it takes me to watch it on the DVR.

No comments: