Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Blacklist

Here’s another show for you.  The McHusband and I were big Boston Legal fans, mainly because of James Spader in his role as Alan Shore.  I know he was more recently on The Office for a season, but since that was never one of “my” shows, I didn’t start watching it just because James Spader was on there.  Guess I’m not a true fan…

Anyway, I’m pretty excited that he’s going to be back on TV in a new show, The Blacklist, this fall.

What do you think, does it look interesting?  Any other James Spader fans?

1 comment:

timetraveler said...

I too am excited about The Blacklist solely because it stars James Spader in a dramatic role. I did suffer through The Office, but the charcter they gave him was a real mess because of very sloppy writing. Even a great actor will have difficulty with a poorly conceived and ill written part. You were wise to skip The Office. This on the other hand looks interesting! I'm sure it won't be able to top Boston Legal in my heart, but I suspect it could turn into a very interesting show...if for no other reason than James Spader is the lead!