Thursday, May 24, 2012

Worth every calorie

0521122234

I read about this Sea Salt Caramel Gelato by Talenti and tried it for the first time in Florida.  I ate the whole pint in one night.  I tried to put it away so I could have more the next day, but it kept calling to me from the freezer and the only way to shut it up was to scarf it down. 

Yeah, I showed that gelato who was boss, didn’t I?

When I stopped in Harris Teeter last Friday for groceries, I saw that the Talenti collection at this particular HT finally included the Sea Salt Caramel flavor.  There was no hesitating; I grabbed a pint and put it in my basket.  You know, for the McHusband to try.  I mean, it was just selfish for me to keep something so amazingly delicious to myself.

He felt the same way I did about it, but it lasted him a little longer even with me enjoying a few bites.

The texture of this stuff is super smooth and the flavor was just so incredible.  It basically tasted like Kraft caramels in ice cream form.

I can’t wait to try some of the other flavors, like the new Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup and the healthier Blood Orange.

Do yourself a favor and get a pint of Talenti Gelato ASAP!

No comments: